1.) What you did over summer? 2.) What are you most/least looking forward to this year in Social Studies?
Over the summer, the only time I left Ho Chi Minh City was to go for a 3-days trip in Nha Trang. It was pretty fun because I had a friend who lives there to guide me around and other things. I started learning tennis over the summer, but I also went swimming once every 2 days. Through the whole summer vacation, I only went to the cinema once and the movie I watched was "Captain America", which was really interesting although I never read the comics.
I look forward to learning about all kind of things in Social Studies this year, however, if there was one I would be most interested in, it would probably be Current Events, since I'd like to know more about things happening around the world. I can't really think of anything I least look forward to in Social Studies this year, so I guess if I ever think of one I'll edit this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment